Tuesday, June 26, 2007

蔡旻佑 - 我可以 Evan Yo - I Can...

I notice Chinese songs are very different from Taiwanese ones. All of them have nice lyrics but they're so serious (and to me, it's also more difficult to understand what Chinese actor/singer is talking/singing than Taiwanese). I've currently listened to 离歌. It's a beautiful song but...well, you know... very serious. Whenever I heard its lyrics such as 想留不能留才最寂寞, I was so depressed..Then I think the best way is that I stop listening to those Chinese songs and come back to the Taiwanese Entertainment hehe


I first saw that guy in the HITO Awards this year. I was so surprised at that time :"Wow, where is that cute guy from ?" and I did like this song (and the MV, of course). I'm waiting for 剑道爱 (Kendo love) now ...for my JR (not Evan haha). It's interesting to watch Evan play Jiandao in that MV then he also acts in a drama relating to Jiandao ^^

Ah yes, don't forget to mention...I don't need to think so much when I listen to the lyrics. It's just so sweet and easy to sing all day "..我可以 陪你去看星星..."



Rough translation ! Hope it's not wrong ^^

寄 沒有地址的信
ji mei you di zhi de xin
Send this letter with no address
這樣的情緒 有種距離
zhe yang de qing xu, you zhong ju li
There's a distance of this love

你 放著誰的歌曲
ni fang zhe shei de ge qu
You forget someone's song
是怎樣的心情 能不能說給我聽
shi zen yang de xin qing, neng bu neng shuo gei wo ting
If you had something in your mind, could you tell me ?

雨 下得好安靜
yu xia de hao an jing
It's raining quietly
是不是你 偷偷在哭泣
shi bu shi ni tou tou zai ku qi
Is it because you're crying secretly ?
幸福真的不容易
xing fu zhen de bu rong yi
Happiness is actually not easy
在你的背景, 有我愛你
zai ni de bei jing you wo ai ni
It's me to stand behind you and love you


***我可以...陪你去看星星
wo ke yi pei ni qu kan xing xing
I can...take you to see the stars
不用再多說明, 我就要和你在一起
bu yong zai duo shuo ming wo jiu yao he ni zai yi qi
There's no need to say more. I only want to be with you
我不想 又再一次和你分離
wo bu xiang you zai yi ci he ni fen li
I don't want to be apart from you once again
我多麼想每一次的美麗
wo duo me xiang mei yi ci de mei li
All the good things I'm thinking everytime
...是因為你
shi yin wei ni
...are all about you


我可以...陪你去看星星

No comments: